After the successful 1st Baumann Wet Steam Conference held in Cambridge, UK in 2012,and 2nd Wet Steam Conference held in Prague, Czech in 2016, we are pleased to announcethat 3rd Wet Steam Conference will be held in 20 23 September, 2020, Shanghai, China. The focus of this conference is to report the latest progress in the research in any topic related to wet steam in steam turbine and in other related topics, and to exchange the new informationin this field among scientists and engineers working in universities, research institutions, manufactures and power plants.During the conference we will organize participants to visit the Shanghai Steam Turbine Works which is the largest turbine manufacture in China and even in the world, and Shanghai Caojing Power Plant installed 2*1000MW ultracritical steam turbines and ultralow emission control systems.
1. Deadline of Abstract submission: 15th January, 2021
2. Acceptance of abstracts: 30th January, 2021
3. Deadline of full papers submission: 15th April, 2021
4. Notification for papers recommended to special issue: 1st May, 2021
5. Acceptance for special issue: 20th July, 2021
The registration fee is 280€ or 2200 RMB Yuan, including conference materials, meals, banquet, coffee breaks, and technical tour. Only on-site payment by cash or card at the registration desk is accepted.